Is it possible to change text for specifikation?

Mar 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Hello Alan,

is it possible to change the message text for a specification of a component? I can change the Text for all tested properties of the component, but I can not find a way to change the message 'The component is invalid'

Michael

Coordinator
Mar 8, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Michael,

I think you are referring to validating collections with a ForEachSpecification? If so, you are correct and those error strings need to be pulled from the MessageStore, the default is RuleErrorMessages. That should be a pretty easy change to make. If you need it right away, we'd be happy to accept a pull request on GitHub. Otherwise we'll take a look at it, but I can't commit to any timelines at the moment.

-Alan

Mar 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Hello Alan,

ForEachSpecification is right and also the normal Specifikation(). I think I will have a look at the .resx File and try to translate it to german. If I am ready, do you want to have the translation?

Michael

Coordinator
Mar 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Absolutely, meine Deutsche ist sehr schade :)

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM, MBDTeam <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello Alan,

ForEachSpecification is right and also the normal Specifikation(). I think I will have a look at the .resx File and try to translate it to german. If I am ready, do you want to have the translation?

Michael

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (specexpress@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email specexpress@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com